Name: Eric Williams
Artist Occupation: Photographer
How have you contributed to Lè Phresh?
- I’ve taken most if not all of the Lè Phresh lookbooks and social media pics
What drives your passion for what you do?
- People. I like bringing the best lookout of people and capturing a side of them that not even themselves have seen.
When did you start?
- 2010...I think
How has your practice change over time?
- I use to be a landscape photographer, I rarely took pics of people but over time I started to take more pics of people, and eventually, I only took pics of people. Plus I’ve taken pics of most landscapes around the Bay
What work do you most enjoying doing? Why?
- The shooting. It’s a great feeling to set up the shot and see how it turns out in an instant with digital. The best feeling is using film and then getting shots back later and just seeing the film-like look to all your pics. Film over digital.
What memorable responses have you had to your work?
- Probably seeing Princeton's reaction every time we shoot and the pics translate to the vision he had for them
What is your dream project?
- To create a book or even do a photo essay of one of my favorite artist on tour or something as simple as their day to day...all on film of course